You've been adventuring all day, and now it's time to cook dinner. Simply hang the Camp Kitchen, unzip that big #10YKK, and you have everything you need, right there before you. One compact yet comprehensive place to stow your cooking gear. (So compact, it fits easily in most drawer systems.) Everything organized, right where it should be. All sorts of pockets, pouches, nooks, and crannies, along with a towel bar and a drainage grommet. Implements, utensils, knives, and plates. Spices, oils, widgets, and gadgets. Space for them all, with room to spare. No more rattling plastic tubs or crumpling bags. Made in Colorado. Lifetime warranty. Some of the features:
- Two exterior buckled loops create ease of hanging.
- Four large utensil pockets, double-reinforced for durability.
- Three slash pockets, for stowing plates, cutting boards, sponges, etc.
-Two zippered compartments, made of military TP-21 ballistic mesh, the toughest mesh available.
- A buckle to hold your cutting board in place, preventing it from sliding out when closing the bag.
- A towel bar.
- A drainage hole, reinforced with a grommet, allowing moisture to drain out, and air to circulate in, when the bag is closed.
- Rugged 2" riggers webbing exterior handle, wrapping all the way round to support the bag weight.
- Fits in most drawer systems.
You might also be interested in...