ALL GEAR IS IN STOCK. READY TO SHIP.
Made in Colorado, U.S.A.
Built with the Highest Quality U.S.-Made Materials
Made in Colorado, U.S.A. of the highest quality U.S.-made materials, the Expedition Pack is built to carry a large amount of gear. Tools, gadgets, electrical equipment, first aid supplies, toiletries, etc. You name it. Four deep, wide compartments provide significant storage, while streamlining organization. TP-21 ballistic mesh, the toughest mesh out there, creates visibility of compartment contents, while allowing air to circulate in, and moisture to circulate out. The blaze orange 1000d Cordura interior provides excellent visibility in low light conditions. Though it holds plenty, when zipped closed the Pack has such a slim profile that it easily fits in narrow vertical spaces, or slides into confined horizontal areas (such as under seats), thereby maxmimizing storage while minimizing space consumed. 1000d Cordura provides a tough, durable, and water-resistant exterior, while 1500d Ballistic Cordura protects the bottom with its impervious durability. A few other features:
- Triple-layered bottom, for maximum toughness.
- Exterior bottom made of rugged, scuff-resistant 1500 denier ballistic Cordura.
- 2-Inch Riggers Webbing handles sewn down around under the bag, to support its weight.
- Heavy-duty, self-repairing #10YKK and #8YKK zippers.
- Fits in many drawer systems.
- Blue 550 paracord pulls on two sets of zippers, and red on the other two sets, to help orient compartment contents.
You might also be interested in...